Thursday 21 May 2015

SHOCKING: THIS IS HOW NAKUMATT SUPERMARKET HAS BEEN SECRETLY STEALING FROM YOUR HARD EARNED CASH...EVIDENCE


This is what he posted:
This has happened a number of times in the past, and now I don’t buy that Nakumatt stores do this “accidentally”. I highly suspect deliberate deception at play here.

Here’s the play:
1. You get an item from the shelf, add its price to your cost calculator.
2. You get to the till, your total cost is higher than you have on your calculator.
3. You scrutinise the receipt, and ask the person at the till about.
4. They make a comment implying that you are petty to ask about such ‘small money’ (pesa ndogo), or someone runs back to the shelf and comes back claiming that the till price is the correct price. 
I’m now questioning the integrity of Nakumatt’s operations. The fact that this has happened more than once bothers me. I wonder whether they take advantage of the fact that many people don’t check their receipts, and thus get away with such deception. Is it that this unethical (and possibly illegal) practice is quietly encouraged by silence internally?
I got fed up yesterday and went back to the shelf to document this.
I’m calling you out, Nakumatt, for the fact that this isn’t the first time this has happened to me – it has happened one time too many.
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
#navbar-iframe {display: none !important;}